At XtendAds, we have a strict ad review process in place to protect the interests of all parties in the advertising ecosystem. Exposing end users to poor quality advertisements and offers not only jeopardizes our relationship with ad exchanges and publishers but also forces platforms to become more aggressive in their policies towards affiliates and performance marketers (or “low quality advertisers”). To properly collaborate with us, please read the Terms of service
The most problematic issues usually come from the following categories:
XtendAds has fixed rates. You will be quickly paid, and the CPM rates will stay fixed all year around. This solution will allow you to have more time to manage the content of your site.
The whole team is here to help you out, by phone or e-mail. If you have any questions or problems, you will get a quick response from one of our dedicated team member.
The company only works with known advertisers. The company will offer a managed display that respects desired daily caps using the ip's and cookies, in order to respect the users.
The XtendAds interface was thought to be clear and intuitive. Campaigns are added and automatically optimized for your site, your payments will be processed simply.
XtendAds listens to you and will adapt according to your needs. The remarks or questions of publishers are taken into account and contribute to the continuous improvement of our services. In case of specific request, we will study alternative possibilities to suit your needs.
The XtendAds Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by XtendAds. The XtendAds Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the XtendAds Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
XtendAds reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the XtendAds Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the XtendAds Web Site.
Most publishers frown upon ads that shake or flash in order to drive engagement. It annoys most users and therefore the publishers. Some publishers do allow this, but in general it’s frowned upon.
This refers to creatives that lack any sort of branding. In other words, if you cannot identify the advertiser by looking at the creative, it’s considered non-branded. To avoid
This refers to any ads that use photos of people (generally women) in suggestive or inappropriate context. For example, images of women showing cleavage, or teenage girls in provocative poses are both cases where ads cross the line into the adult/provocative category.
minimum traffic is required to join XtendAds but our ads can NOT be
displayed on websites that:
1. produce or provide adult content, nudity, child pornography and zoosexuality, or contain links to such content;
2. engage in, promote or facilitate illegal or legally questionable activities such as pirating and hacking;
3. infringe any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right;
4. overlay or hide our ads, or overlay them with other ads; Our ad code must be visible on the approved website and can not be put in other pages, scripts or frames;
5. place our ads on auto-refreshing pages;
6. promote any types of hate-mongering (i.e., racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal, etc.);
7. contain materials of violence, obscene or vulgar language, and abusive content or content which endorses or threatens physical harm;
8. sites that encourage their users to interact with ads;
9. display excessive number of ads or pop-unders.